Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY 2011

Happy New Year to everyone, and hoping 2011 will bring all your wishes true. I am quite sad to be leaving 2010 behind, as it has been a successful year for me. Ranging from a successful research project which i presented at a national conference (BSET) on the use of iliac conduits on ameurysm repairs, passing the MRCS examination, as well as successfully obtaining an academic run-through fellowship in general/vascular surgery.

2010 has been a busy year, but has been very fruitful. I am looking forward to starting my surgical training in August 2011, and I am still in shock that my next job interview will be for a consultancy post. :o.

In the coming weeks I will be updating the blog/website regularly, so stay tuned.

Romesh

1 comment:

I Want To Be A Surgeon said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Romesh and by the way I've noticed you're pimping our site on surgical forums ;)

Amel