Friday 9 September 2011

There and back again (almost)

Ok so massive hiatus from the blog and website, I know and I apologise profusely. Its not that IWTBAS is not a huge priority for me, but I have had a lot of work to clear. So now that I managed to get into Core Surgery in London, passed USMLE Step 1 (and revising for 2CK), finished a Plastic Surgery Observership in the USA, completed 3 audits, implemented a DVT pathway at West Middlesex University hospital, written two case reports and finished off a meta-analysis, I am READY to get back to what's important! I will be regularly updating this blog and finishing www.iwanttobeasurgeon.com. So as a treat, the next post will contain some old stations from friends who sat the exam a couple of years ago and I will also scribble a few words on Core Surgery applications. Again, let me know what you would like to see more of in this blog and also on the site. Amel

No comments: